VegTrug Patio Garden Kit with Covers, Charcoal
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
VegTrug Patio Garden Makes Gives Greenhouse Quality Harvests
One of the most popular gardening products to come around in years, the Vegtrug™ is the 2012 Green Thumb Award Recipient for Outstanding New Product! The included covers extend the growing season and protect crops from pests.
Buy together and save! This set includes the VegTrug Patio Garden, the VegTrug Frame & Greenhouse Cover and the VegTrug Insect Cover. (VegTrug Patio Garden and Covers will arrive in separate shipments)
The Vegtrug™ Patio Garden Set lets you garden at an easy working height, no bending or straining your back to plant, tend, or harvest. An elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, also. This bed’s V-shape allows you to make efficient use of space—grow deep rooted vegetables in the middle, and shallow rooted crops or flowers around the edges. The Greenhouse Cover allows you to start planting earlier in the spring and extends the grow season further into the fall for huge harvests! Features reinfored polythylene and heavy duty stitching and zippers. The Vegtrug Insect Cover protects plants from insects, birds, harsh winds and deer. Both covers slip snugly over the frame and attach with VELCRO® tabs. Zip open for ventilation and easy access to crops.
- The Vegtrug is the 2012 Green Thumb Award Recipient for Outstanding New Product!
- The included covers extend the growing season and protect crops from pests
- Grow a highly productive garden in a small space
- Set comes complete with Charcoal Vegtrug Patio Garden, frame, and two covers
- Durably built with solid wood, dovetail joints, and a food-safe finish
- Includes a fitted fabric liner that keeps soil contained while allowing excess water to drain
- Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces and from leaving streaks on stone
- 21”-high steel frame installs quickly and easily with convenient push-fit connectors
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner; polyethylene covers
- Dimensions: 70" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 380 quarts of container mix
- Easy assembly; requires a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench
- Cover and liner fabrics are imported (covers stand 21” above soil level)
- VIDEO: How to assemble the VegTrug™
Shipping and Returns
Our orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders $79 and up ship for free, with the exception of some oversized items that require freight service. All orders under $79 ship for a flat rate of $9.95.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.
You Recently Viewed