Stacking Tomato Ladders (6)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Customers Also Viewed
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
Our Stackable Tomato Ladders are a Complete Solution for Growing Tomatoes and Tall Veggies
- Strong and durable ladders provide support to plants for a large, unspoiled harvest
- Patented V-shape design and cradle shape support heavy, fruit-laden vines more effectively than simple stakes
- Ladders are ideal for raised beds or small-space gardening—have your plants grow up, and not out!
- Ladders have 7mm steel uprights and “plant cradle” cross pieces, allowing for multiple places for vines to rest
- Ladders are modular and stackable, arrange them anyway you like
- Each set includes six 32-1/2” tall sections
- Ladders nest for convenient off-season storage
- Incredibly long lasting because of a weatherproof powder coating
- Choice of Red or Green
These popular Tomato Ladders are now even better! They are modular and stackable, so you can arrange them anyway you please in your garden, and store them easily in the winter. Tomato ladders will make the most of your garden space, reduce damage from pests, and give you the biggest possible harvest of healthy, delicious fruit!
- Powder-coated steel - 6" W x 6" D x 32-1/2" H overall - Single is 22" H installed; stacked double is 49" H; triple is 78" H - Sturdy 7mm diameter upright supports - Patented
Shipping and Returns
Our orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders $79 and up ship for free, with the exception of some oversized items that require freight service. All orders under $79 ship for a flat rate of $9.95.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1092 or email us at email@example.com.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (email@example.com) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.
You Recently Viewed