- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
In 1911, Egisto Orlandi from Lucca, Italy, founded Orlandi Statuary. Because he took great pride in his craft and reputation, Orlandi casting soon set the industry's highest standard of excellence. Artists, interior designers and museums relied upon the careful detailing and impeccable quality standards he demanded. Today Orlandi continues this tradition of pride in craftsmanship and materials. Orlandi's staff is made up of artists, sculptors, mold makers, casters, finishers and packers working to create the finest product in the market place. Fiber Stone Fiberglass with a mixture of sand and stones cast into the surface. It is then sandblasted and chemically treated, followed by an acid stain to give the appearance of aged stone. Since it is reinforced with a fiberglass backing, it remains lightweight and less fragile than concrete. It's also easier to move than identical concrete products, and safe for outdoor use.
- All weather durable.
- Seams from manufacturing may be minimally visible
- Material: Fiber stone
- Mixture of stone cast directly into the surface, then reinforced with a fiberglass backing
- Carefully stained to give the appearance of age
- Lightweight, extremely durable, less fragile than concrete
- Handmade and outdoor safe
- Made in USA
- To wash use plain water and a dry cloth or sponge.
- 4" H x 14" W x 15" D
- These items are hand made and require 3-4 weeks to process and ship
Shipping and Returns
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You Recently Viewed