Essence 8 x 12 Twin-Wall Glazing Greenhouse, Silver
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Customers Also Viewed
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
Essence 8 x 12 Twin-Wall Glazing Silver Palram Greenhouse
Merges smart and clean design to create simple assembly and improved use.
This greenhouse features high headroom and wide double doors for improved access and working space. Set up is easy and fast with the SmartLock Panel system. Just slide and lock the Twin-Wall Polycarbonate panels' right into the greenhouse frame. Your plants will enjoy an insulated environment, protected from strong sunlight exposure, and great conditions for nurture and growth.
- Withstands strong winds up to 120 km/h (75 mph)
- Withstands snow load up to 80 kg / m² (17 lbs. / ft.²)
- SmartLock sliding panels assembly system
- High headroom (2.31 m / 90.1 in.) for improved working space
- Hinged wide and high double doors (114.5 W x 194.5 H cm / 45.1 in. x 76.6 in.) for easy access with wheelbarrows or wheelchairs
- Low threshold ramp for easy access
- Handle latch
- Built-in gutter system to channel water and to easily collect rainwater
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware included
- Two (2) manual vent windows allow for the proper humidity and ventilation levels needed by your plants
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Super efficient packaging reduced warehousing ?? short package ?? less then 7' (210cm) long
Frame & Panels
- Rust resistant long lasting Aluminum frame
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Roof Panels (4 mm / 0.2 in.) ?? Twin-Wall virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate: diffuse over 70% of the harsh sunlight for an even soft light, and blocks 99% of the harmful UV sun rays
Shipping and Returns
Most orders will process within 1-2 business days ship via FedEx Ground, or UPS and should arrive within 4-10 days from the time the order was placed. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders $79 and up ship for free, with the exception of some oversized items that require freight service. All orders under $79 ship for a flat rate of $9.95.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.
You Recently Viewed