Deluxe Homemade Hot Sauce Kit
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
Make Six Different Hot Sauces with the Gardener's Pantry™ Deluxe Hot Sauce Kit
- Gardener's Pantry™ DIY kit for making homemade hot sauces
- Makes 6 bottles to enjoy or give as gifts
- Kit includes everything you need
- Nicely boxed for gift-giving
- Natural ingredients, no preservatives; GMO-free
- Created and assembled in Vermont
The secret is in the sauce — especially when you make it yourself! This hot sauce-making kit contains everything you need to craft six different 5 oz. bottles of spicy goodness, including vinegar, spices and bottles, plus our exclusive pepper puree bases for ultimate flavor. Surprise your favorite hot sauce lovers with gifts they’re sure to enjoy. One of our new, exclusive Gardener's Pantry™ do-it-yourself homemade food kits.
Makes six kinds of hot sauces:
- Red Pepper Hot Sauce — mildly hot rustic red pepper
- Caribbean Hot Sauce — a hint of heat and island jerk flavor
- Mole Hot Sauce — the bitter sweetness of chocolate subtly offsets the spiciness of the peppers
- Lime Jalapeño Hot Sauce — medium heat green chili with blast of lime flavor
- Smoked Citrus Pepper Hot Sauce — hot, with smoky flavor and a hint of citrus
- Amarillo Lemon Hot Sauce – lemony, high-intensity heat
What you'll need:
Stove top, measuring spoons, measuring cup, mixing bowl, saucepan, funnel, water
- Glass bottles hold 5 oz. each
- Ingredients: Sweet and hot peppers (red, yellow, green chili, urfa biber, piri piri, aleppo, jalapeño, wiri wiri, aji amarillo, hot smoked paprika), white vinegar, tomato paste, brown sugar, cocoa, tamari, onion, garlic, lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, cinnamon, allspice, cumin, cilantro, onion powder, salt
- Made in USA
Shipping and Returns
Our orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders $79 and up ship for free, with the exception of some oversized items that require freight service. All orders under $79 ship for a flat rate of $9.95.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.
You Recently Viewed