This Award-Winning Vegtrug is a Complete & Convenient Vegetable Elevated Gardening System
This unique patio garden allows you to grow plants at an easy working height, no bending or kneeling necessary! With quality construction and easily assembly, you can grow a productive vegetable garden in virtually any space. Grow a high-yielding vegetable garden or a vibrant array of flowers in a small space with this fashionable and effecient elevated garden.
- Elevated beds mean no bending or kneeling to plant, tend, and harvest. Fewer pests too!
- Winner of the 2012 Green Thumb Award for Outstanding New Product!
- Durably built of solid wood, with dovetail joints and a food-safe finish
- Includes fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while allowing excess water to drain
- V-shape makes efficient use of space — grow deep rooted plants in the center, and shallow-rooted crops along the edges.
- Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces.
- Optional Vegtrug frame and covers including new Shade Cover
- VIDEO: How to assemble the VegTrug
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner; polyethylene covers
- Dimensions: 70" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 380 quarts of container mix - select Add Soil if you want us to send you 19 bags of our 20quart premium soil mix (at a 15% discount).
- Easy assembly; requires a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench